Humanatee - Episode 1 Humanatee - Episode 1

Oh my.

I'm a little patron, and I have propellers for hands. I'm hurt.

Ult. Water Balloon Fight Ult. Water Balloon Fight

I put your cat here.

At first, I was like "I hate this". Then, when CCR came on, I was like "I love this". CCR ended too soon and I hated it again. These two emotional extremes went on until they eventually converged at slight amusement. Good stuff.

Chinese Water Torture Chinese Water Torture

I love it.

I've been here for three days watching, and every drip is like a little gift from the heavens above. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.

Glass Syringe - Sin Sin Glass Syringe - Sin Sin

Hm.

The sixties just had an orgasm and the rest of us are bored.

AFAC - Episode 1 AFAC - Episode 1

Yeah

Amen to AOL sucking dude. This gets a 10 for bashing the most incompetant company in the world.

Top 50 Top 50

That's sad.

I guess it would suit you rather nicely to make a video about a poser doing flash, what with you being one and all.

TributeTo Animal Crossing TributeTo Animal Crossing

No. Why would you...NO!

What a tribute. I hope you don't actually like Animal Crossing, because you just pissed all over it, pal. Oh, and the lyrics to that song are: weep weep moo moo bleep blop ma weep fuck fuck fuck noooooo weep mop.

rebel episode 4 rebel episode 4

Man

Linkin Park doesn't make crap any better. In fact, it makes crap worse. Into like, Omega-Crap. So pop in your Hybrid Theory CD and shed a few tears, kiddo.

A Separate Peace A Separate Peace

Yeah

It looks like some effort went into this, and it's interesting to make a flash out of something like this book. I'm also incredibly glad that you didn't try and convey the blatant homo-eroticism that was in that book...man, what a creepy book...

Evil Baboon Evil Baboon

Yeah...

Not to say that it sucked or anything, but let me tell you, it didn't not suck. The only reason it got above a 1 from me is because I like 47, and let me tell you, that's 47. And the absence is evil baboons is heart-wrenching. I mean I'm hurt.